2019 Forest Summer Program: Carlson Creek Location
Summary of Summer Program
- Weekly Themed programming
- Program offered for preschool-aged (3-5-year-old) children; current Kindergarten-aged children may also attend
- Full week-long registration (no part-time available)
- 16 spots available per week
- Please note location of Program: Monday - Thursday at Precious Seeds & Fridays only at Redwood Park
- Weekly Registration Available (based on availability)
- Program facilitated by our ECE and Montessori-trained staff
Monday – Thursday – attend summer program at Precious Seeds Montessori House, drop off and pick up at our Carlson Creek location, 16362 14A Ave.
Fridays – attend summer program at Redwood Park, drop off and pick up at the playground at Redwood Park
Summary of Weekly Themes: Around the World
This summer we will be learning about how we live and enjoy life in all areas around the world. We will look at how we are all the same and how we are unique and different. Maria Montessori’s vision was to educate children to be compassionate, joyful, and thankful. We will also have a corresponding virtue that we will be discussing and practicing. This learning atmosphere will create harmony and peace.
How to Register
Hazelmere Elementary Summer Farm Camp
Precious Seeds is NOT offering Elementary Summer Camps this year; however, if you are looking for a great camp for your 5-10 year old, we highly recommend you consider attending HAZELMERE PUMPKIN PATCH SUMMER FARM CAMP!
Spaces are filling up fast, so contact Farmer Shari soon if you want a spot. Find out more by visiting HAZELMERE PUMPKIN PATCH SUMMER FARM CAMP.