Thank you for your interest in our program! Please review the following information.
Requirements for Acceptance
- Your child should be 3 years – 5 years old. We have a limited number of 30-36 month-year-old spaces.
- Your child should be potty trained and able to use the washroom independently.
- Families should be open to promoting the Montessori and Virtues philosophies at home. We host workshops in the Fall to assist families in learning more about Montessori and Virtues Education.
Registration for the following school year begins at the end of November each year. If you are interested in registering at another time, please contact us for availability.
- Review the information on our website and registration forms below. More info available in our Parent Handbook.
- Schedule a tour of the classroom/meeting with program Director or attend an Open House.
- Complete the Registration Package and submit with cheques. You can mail forms or drop them off at the school.
- We will contact you to confirm acceptance and give you gradual entry details for the first week of school.
Each year returning students are invited to re-register during November for the following school year. Please return your re-registration form on time to secure your space.
Please see Summer Program page for details.
Bursary Fund: Interested in our programs, but have financial challenges? Find out about our Bursary Fund by contacting us at email@example.com. More information available on Bursary Fund page.
Funds received go towards The Virtues Project International Development Fund.
If you have any further questions, please Contact Us.