Thank you for your interest in our program! Please review the following information.
Requirements for Acceptance
- Your child should be 3 years – 5 years old. We have a limited number of 30-36 month-year-old spaces.
- Your child should be potty trained and able to use the washroom independently.
- Families should be open to promoting the Montessori and Virtues philosophies at home. We host workshops in the Fall to assist families in learning more about Montessori and Virtues Education.
- Review Parent Handbook
2019-2020 Registration Schedule
NEW STUDENTS REGISTRATION OPEN HOUSE
December 2018: All morning spaces FULL for September 2019-June 2020 school year.
SPACES AVAILABLE: We added an “light version” afternoon program from 2pm-4pm and there are still a few spaces available. Please see Registration Package for schedule options.
- Remaining spaces will be given away using a random draw system at our Registration Open Houses.
- Attendance at Open House is necessary to be entered into Registration Random Draw.
- You do NOT need to bring Registration Package to Open House. You will be notified, via email, after Open House if you have secured a space and at that time Registration Package will be required.
Please see Summer Program page for details.